Write Your Own Sexy Stories

Gentle readers: Due to some unforeseen delays, I will be posting a new set of writing prompts every couple of weeks, instead of weekly -- so please check back often and by all means contribute! If you would like to add your own stories, or have friends who would like to contribute, you may now contribute your comments anonymously. If you'd like to become a member, please send me your Gmail address. And don't forget to subscribe.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What is the story of your vagina? Hit all the milestones... illness, pregnancy, virginity, first orgasm, last orgasm, shaving, piercing, birth, etc.

1 comment:

naughtykittie said...

my vagina's story is a story of survival, of pain, of hope, of fear and loathing and trembling. my vagina was abused and taken advantage of by incest. my vagina slept for many years, has a habit of staying asleep, but has been awakening more and more with each passing day. she gets quite lonely and her nature is to remain guarded. but her guardian totem flower is the lotus blossom and the past few weeks she has been opening more and more gently as when you imagine the snow carefully everywhere descending. my vagina is an ee cummings poem. my vagina has fortunately been physically very healthy, but man oh man, is there ever some stuck Qi going on down there. doing my best to pay more attention to her and treat her the way she always should've been.