Write Your Own Sexy Stories

Gentle readers: Due to some unforeseen delays, I will be posting a new set of writing prompts every couple of weeks, instead of weekly -- so please check back often and by all means contribute! If you would like to add your own stories, or have friends who would like to contribute, you may now contribute your comments anonymously. If you'd like to become a member, please send me your Gmail address. And don't forget to subscribe.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm a Pervert Because...

4 comments:

The Real Gynomite said...

I'm a Pervert Because I love the scent of my own pussy stank!

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

I'm a pervert because I'm attracted to men, and continue to choose to eat pussy. Ain't choice a wonderful thing?

naughtykittie said...

i'm a pervert because in the break room at work, when no one else is about, i like to smell the inside collar of my co-worker's jacket. i especially like this part because it rubs up against his neck where the hair grease he uses melts. i'm a pervert because sometimes when i am standing next to him, just the sound of him breathing can give me an orgasm and i have to sit down or lean against something to be able to bear it. i'm a pervert because i want to suck on his nose which has been broken many a time in many a scrappy fight.