Write Your Own Sexy Stories

Gentle readers: Due to some unforeseen delays, I will be posting a new set of writing prompts every couple of weeks, instead of weekly -- so please check back often and by all means contribute! If you would like to add your own stories, or have friends who would like to contribute, you may now contribute your comments anonymously. If you'd like to become a member, please send me your Gmail address. And don't forget to subscribe.

Monday, January 8, 2007

My object d'art


Well, not art so much as a precious object. With this little marvel of working class technology, I learned to masturbate.

My older brother and I would play "sharks." We had to stay up on the furniture - there were sharks on the ocean floor. Somehow we got in the habit of "reacharging" after particularly exhausting trips around the living room. I grabbed the bowling pin my parents used as a doorstop and embraced it.

It was half my size (I was only 3). At some point I noticed that if I topped it and pushed juuuust right, I'd get some fine results.

I was in my early 20s before I finally realized it was indeed an orgasm - it certainly didn't seem like anything I'd seen on TV or in movies, and wasn't anything I had experienced (until then) during sex. I thought I had discovered something else, and was in fact non-orgasmic.

To this day I get a little turned on at the thought of entering a bowling alley...

1 comment:

Liz B. said...

Ooooh, splits....unhhhh strikes....